martes, 6 de septiembre de 2011

My Wonderful Father

Hello, This week has been a wonderful week.. You might wonder why? The reason is that it is  incredible how a parent can influence in your life. For me it has been hard not to think about my biological father, I've never seen  him in my life. Sometimes I have crazy ideas like wanting to go and see him, ask him why he did what he did. But this week I learned something very important, I learned  about Joseph and his brothers. Everything bad that his brothers did to him, was for something wonderful. All this was within God's plans. I learned that everything bad that happened to me was for something wonderful, Today I have a father, a wonderful one,  one who loves me and I love him with all my heart. Maybe I don't know my biological father, but I have a wonderful one,  and that's better than nothing. You see? I have a wonderful father. God bless you...
 

3 comentarios:

  1. Great picture, great post! :) Miss you! *hugs*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola Diana!
    It is nice to see your new blog. Something I never shared when I visited is that my parents divorced before I could remember. Afterward, I never saw my biological mother until I was 12 years old. And then I was disappointed. Compared to my stepmother who raised me, my biological mother did not have the values, the committment, or the love that my stepmother showed me in taking care of me. And I think your comparison of Joseph is very good in understanding that even if others who ought to care do not, God watches out for you because He loves you and He always will.
    Dr. Bill Karkow

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Diana! I am so excited to be following your blog. The Truth that you told right here is so important for myself and others to know about. You tell it beautifully!

    ResponderEliminar