jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2011

What Faith Can Do

Have you ever noticed what a little faith can do? If not, let me tell you that I've seen what a little faith can do. I've seen miracles in the lives of every member of my family. You might wonder why? But the truth is that each of them is a miracle. We were in the clutches of Satan, but our God rescued us and put us in a home. We were without parents, without attention, without food, without clothes, without love. But with a little faith, Jesus brought us out of where we were. He is my hero, my best friend. I thank God for the life of every member of my family. They are a miracle. I love getting up every morning and know that I have another day to enjoy them. You may not know what I'm talking about, but if you keep reading my blogs, you will know what a little faith can do. God bless you.

2 comentarios: