lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

Preaching the Gospel





This weekend, I went to my best friend house. She told me we were going to talk about Jesus to other people next day. So we went to share the love of Jesus. I am surprised, because I had all kinds of people. Some of them, with an open heart and willing to listen, others simply turned their backs on us and ignore us. However, we gave them a smile so they could see the love of Jesus. This encouraged me to continue preparing so one day I could  help many people. I learned that you can show the love of God in many ways, not just say "Jesus loves you" but show it.. You may be surprised when  you give them a sincere smile, they might believe in a living God, our God. I encourage you to always show the love of Jesus to all people. Maybe sometimes you feel like you do not want to smile, but if you do, you can make the other person smile. I am very happy to share this, I will smile no matter the situation I'm in.. God Bless you very much. and remember, *SMILE* 

2 comentarios:

  1. I love reading your blogs, Diana. Keep it up!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Diana - eres increible! Y...gracias por tus sonrisas:-) Con amor (y espero que con una sonrisa tambien), Mama

    ResponderEliminar